Social media and marketing methods have become an important part of B2B marketing success. Business marketers are finding that services like Twitter can help to get the message out about their companies, connect them with their customers and clients and bolster their bottom lines with a higher ROI.
Twitter’s increasing popularity has spawned hundreds of tools and applications to help manage one’s tweets.
If you are using Twitter for marketing your business, there are many applications that can be used as effective marketing tools. Twitter applications allow you to track the links you share, schedule tweets, welcome new followers, organize and monitor your followers, offer coupons and the list goes on and on, all on autopilot.
I’ve sorted through the seemingly unending list of Twitter apps to bring you eighteen of my favorites.
- TweetLater – Schedule tweets, track keywords, welcome new followers
- TwitterContd – Gives you more than 140 characters, upload photos, shorten URLs
- Tweepler – Organize your followers
- Monitter – Monitor keywords on Twitter
- TwitterMass – Enables you to connect and communicate with your target audience
- TwitterToolbar – Giving you access to a variety of tools & resources
- TwitThis – Add a TwitThis button to your website or blog so visitors can easily tweet about your company
- TweetBurner – Track links you share
- Trendistic – See the trending topics on Twitter
- CoTweet – Platform that aids companies in reaching customers, multiple accounts and users
- Twitoria – Reduce Twitter's clutter by revealing friends that haven't posted in a while or track down spammers
- Twiggit – Updates your Twitter status with your latest Diggs
- BubbleTweet – Add a video welcome to your Twitter page
- Twitter Gallery – Free Twitter backgrounds and themes
- TwitPic – Share photos on Twitter
- twtQpon – Enhance your marketing by offering coupons to your followers
- TwitterHawk – Targeted marketing that will find people tweeting about a chosen topic and location
- TweetBeep – Keep track of conversations that mention you, your products, and your company